Leandro Muños confirmed there is no third party involved in his split with actress Nadine Samonte.
Leandro said he and Nadine could not just handle long distance relationship.
Most of the time, Leandro is in the US and Nadine always wants him to be here.
The actor also admits, perhaps Nadine and her long time businessman boyfriend Emerson Chua are really meant for each other.
The two broke up last year after Nadine dated Leandro while shooting their primetime series ‘The Sisters’ but after one month their relationship also ended.
Leandro said, the break-up was also painful because he thought that the relationship would work out.
Now, the actress is currently dating Emerson again.
- Derek Ramsay and Angelica Panganiban are Giving Each Other Space
- Nadine Samonte is Willing to Leave Showbiz & Build Family at Young Age
- Nora Aunor Is Willing to Do a Documentary Film of Her Life
- Jessie Mendiola Gets Along Well with Luis Manzano’s Mom Vilma Santos
- Erich Gonzales & Daniel Matsunaga Meet to Discuss the Issue Regarding Their Split