Pres. Noy Aquino clears any doubts about his mental state and says the accusations leveled against him by Chief Justice Renato Corona are baseless.
Aquino reveals it is nothing but a rehash of his detractors’ claims during the May, 2010 polls.
Aquino responded to Corona’s statement during the 33rd founding anniversary of Aurora province.
The occasion was also attended by Rep. Sonny Angara, a member of the House prosecution panel, and his father, Sen. Edgardo Angara, who is sitting as a judge in the impeachment court against Corona.
- Justice Antonio T. Carpio Will Act as Chief Justice in Temporary Capacity
- CJ Renato Corona Returns to the Impeachment Court in a Wheelchair
- Sharon Cuneta Defends Husband Kiko Pangilinan from Detractors
- Paolo Duterte Suggests that Trillanes May Take a Psychiatric Test
- Representatives Challenge Palace Men to Try to Live on P40 a Day