Manny Pacquiao arrived in the US for his much awaited match with Floyd Mayweather.
The showdown is not in the boxing ring but in a court room, where a judge and jury will eventually decide on a defamation lawsuit Pacquaio filed against Mayweather and his uncle Roger Mayweather.
Pacquiao filed the lawsuit due to comments made by Mayweather about Manny, taking performance-enhancing drugs.
Meanwhile, Mayweather will fight WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto on May 5 in Las Vegas, while Pacquiao will fight Timothy Bradley on June 9, also in Las Vegas.
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Boxer Timothy Bradley is the Best Alternate of Floyd Mayweather to Fight Manny Pacquiao
- Possible Fight Between Manny Pacquiao & Juan Manuel Marquez May Happen on May 5
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- Manny Pacquiao Plans to Produce Christian Films