Angelina Jolie attended a lavish premiere of the film, ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ in Sarajevo, Bosnia on Tuesday.
Bringing her directorial effort to Sarajevo, Jolie was joined by partner Brad Pitt at the film’s overseas premiere.
They were also joined by Bosnian actors Zana Marjanovic, Goran Kostic, Vanessa Glodjo and Croatian actor Rade Serbedzija at the Zetra Olympic center venue.
The film was about the Bosnian war and it should be a ‘wake-up call’ for the world to act in time to prevent atrocities like those now happening in Syria.
Jolie is satisfied with what they made and felt very strongly about it.
She believed that its core issue, needs for intervention, for the world to care about atrocities.
She thinks that it is very important that this film is out at this time and if this film points the finger at anybody, it is the international community.
Jolie became overwhelmed with tears while receiving a standing ovation from the film’s 5,000 attendees.
The film meant so much to her and she could not tell how much it means to be there, to share the film, she tearfully told the crowd, according to Us Weekly.
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte is the ‘Most Googled Person in 2016’
- Sharon Cuneta is Now Flaunting a New Slim Figure
- Survey Says 73% of Pinoy Want CJ Renato Corona Convicted
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie are Closer to Walking Down the Aisle Because of Pressure
- Manny Pacquiao has Many Distractions that Affect his Boxing Skills