Tim Bradley is confident to knock the pound-for-pound crown off Pacquiao’s head on June 9 in Las Vegas.
The boxers that Manny battered and bruised were past their prime.
Besides Pacquiao didn’t look impressive at all in his last fight late last year with a 12-round majority decision win over the 38-year-old Juan Manuel Marquez of Mexico.
This was during a live video chat conducted recently by The Desert Sun, a newspaper serving the southern California desert cities of Palm Springs and Indio.
Bradley vows to shock the world and prove his army of detractors wrong.
- Timothy Bradley Says He’s Ready to Shock the World on Sunday
- Timothy Bradley is Confident that He Can Beat Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao Wins & Comes Out the Aggressor
- Manny Pacquiao Shall Prove That He Can Still Continue Boxing
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over