Kris Aquino revealed that her birthday wish is good health for her entire family.
In an interview with ‘The Buzz’ Aquino also hopes that their family will always remain grounded.
She does not want any of them to be jaded and any of them to lose optimism.
Aquino is also thankful to God, who has been good to her and who blessed her with a wonderful job that she truly loves.
The actress and host has also upcoming projects: a teleserye and a movie.
At present, she’s in Hong Kong with his sons Joshua and Bimby for her 41st birthday celebration on February 14.
- Piolo Pascual & KC Concepcion Bump Into Each Other on The Buzz?
- Kris Aquino Personally Chooses Luis Manzano to Host ‘Deal or No Deal’
- Robin Padilla, Kris Aquino & Anne Curtis in Newest TV Series
- KC Concepcion Thinks her Career is Over after Break-up with Piolo Pascual
- Piolo Pascual’s Mom Narrates Piolo & Siblings Grow-up Well Provided