The Filipino-American top pound-for-pound fighter, Nonito Donaire is the new super bantamweight star when he fought Wilfredo Vasquez Jr. at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas on February 5, 2012.
Donaire is exciting, explosive with both hands, a great all-around fighter and now one of the best pound-for-pound fighters.
It was another exciting fight today for Donaire against Wilfredo Vazquez. He did not struggle in this fight because he was too quick and careful for Vasquez Jr.
- Nonito Donaire Wins vs Wilfredo Vasquez Jr. in WBO Super Bantamweight Title on Feb. 05
- Jeff Horn Immediately Calls Out Floyd Mayweather, Jr. after His ‘Upset Win’ Over Manny Pacquiao
- Jeff Horn Believes He Has What It Takes to Beat the Still-Formidable ‘Pacman”
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop