Alicia Morales or Aleli, the widow of Rep. Iggy Arroyo announced the funeral arrangements for her husband.
Morales made it clear that Iggy’s common-law wife, Grace Ibuna, will not be welcome at the wake and burial.
Morales arrived in London and said that the remains of the opposition lawmaker will arrive late afternoon Saturday at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 1.
The wake will held at Badjao Street, La Vista, Quezon City until Tuesday, Mrs. Arroyo said.
Necrological services and Mass will be held on the same day at the House of Representatives session hall at the Batasang Pambansa in Quezon City.
The remains will then be brought to Bacolod City where it will lie until Thursday afternoon.
Burial will take place the following day at the North Cemetery beside his mother.
- Iggy Arroyo’s Remains Arrives on Wednesday February 29
- Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Women’ Finally Agree a Settlement for His Decent Burial
- Grace Ibuna Claims Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Will’ Gives Her the Rights Over Remains
- Grace Ibuna & her Dad Hire British Lawyer to Stop Funeral Parlor from Turning Over Iggy’s Remains to Aleli
- Iggy Arroyo’s Estranged Wife has the Full Control for his Wake & Funeral Arrangements