Mayweather’s three-month prison sentence is postponed until June so that he could compete in one more bout.
Mayweather will step up in class from his customary welterweight and challenge Puerto Rico’s world champion Miguel Cotto on May 5 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
The said fight was supposed to be Mayweather’s long-awaited mega-showdown with Manny Pacquiao but their promoters could not agree on the date.
Meanwhile, Mayweather said that Miguel Cotto is a world-class fighter and one of the best in boxing that can never be taken for granted.
- Boxer Timothy Bradley is the Best Alternate of Floyd Mayweather to Fight Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao Loses Endorsement Deals In US Because of Tax Case in PH
- Manny Pacquiao Flies to Us for a Court Room Showdown with Floyd Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Can Have Millions Without Fighting Manny Pacquiao