The daughter of Arroyo wants a peaceful wake and burial for her late father Negros Occidental Rep. Ignacio ‘Iggy’ Arroyo, Jr.
Bianca Arroyo issued a brief statement that was exclusively shared to ABS-CBN Europe News Bureau.
It was an indirect appeal to Iggy’s legal wife Aleli Arroyo, who threatened to file charges against Grace Ibuna, his common-law wife.
Iggy’s remains schedule repatriation of Iggy’s body to Manila is not yet known. Bianca already declined to divulge specific plans and was also evasive on some controversial issues.
Earlier, Alicia Morales came home without Iggy’s remains.
Bianca is the eldest daughter of Iggy Arroyo with first wife, Marilyn Jacinto and who happens to be the sister of Pinoy rock icon Ramon ‘RJ’ Jacinto.
- Alicia Morales Claims Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Will’ is Executed when he is not of Sound Mind
- Iggy Arroyo’s Legal Wife Returns Home Empty-handed
- Iggy Arroyo’s Body is Finally Home
- Iggy Arroyo Executes Last Will that Creates Legal Battle Between his ‘Women’
- Grace Ibuna Denies Pulling the Plug on Iggy Arroyo is her Own Decision