Sharon Cuneta will begin airing her first project under TV5, a daily talk show ‘Sharon’ on February 27.
After 23 years with ABS-CBN, Cuneta inked a five-year contract with TV5, having a rumored projected income of P1-Billion.
Aside from hosting a daily talk show, Cuneta will also star in a movie with ex-husband Gabby Concepcion, to be produced by Studio 5 and Viva Films.
But the megastar’s anticipated reunion movie with Concepcion has been put on hold because Gabby wants to devote his time first to his wife Genevieve, who is currently pregnant.
- Allen Covert is Now the New Owner of Sharon Cuneta’s US Mansion
- Sharon Cuneta & Gabby Concepcion Have a Reunion Project in Big Screen
- Sharon Cuneta & Gabby Concepcion Approve Paulo Avelino
- Is Jenny Syquia Planning to Have a Showbiz Comeback?
- KC Concepcion Keeps Her Hands Off When It Comes to Paulo’s Son