It seems that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are actually getting closer to walking down the aisle than ever before.
Pitt and Jolie are getting lots of pressure from their six kids Maddox, Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, and twins Knox and Vivienne.
Brad reveals in a recent interview with ‘The Hollywood Reporter,’ that aside from the pressure from the kids, he is now also ready for the commitment.
They actually like to and it seems to mean more and more to their kids.
The couple made a declaration some time ago that they were not going to do it till everyone can.
But they don’t think they will be able to hold out because it means so much to their kids and they ask a lot.
Meanwhile, Brad and Angelina have been together for seven years. They met on the set of their hit action flick ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
- Sunshine Dizon’s Kids Are Her Joy & Inspiration
- Sarah Geronimo Does Not Want To Rush Into Marriage
- Dominique Cojuanco Loves Marjorie Barretto’s Kids
- Angelica Panganiban is Behind the John Prats-Bianca Manalo’s Break-up?
- Angelina Joli’s Film ‘In the Land of Blood & Honey’ Can Serve as A Wake-up Call for the World to Act