Christian Bautista is scheduled to return to the country this weekend amid deportation issue in Indonesia.
A report said, Bautista was being deported for violating Indonesian immigration laws, performing in a show in Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang without a proper work visa.
Bautista’s manager denied that the multi-platinum-selling singer and actor had been deported.
Bautista had traveled to Indonesia numerous times on a work visa but this time, Christian used the free visa because the sponsor did not fully understand the immigration regulations but the problem was already legally settled.
Bautista will be back in Jakarta for his Valentine’s concert in Hotel Mulia this February.
- Who is Rachell Ann Go’s New Suitor?
- Vilma Santos is One of the Principal Sponsors of Marian Rivera & Dingdong Dantes’ Wedding?
- Kris Aquino is One of Melai-Jason’s Wedding Sponsors
- Piolo Pascual is Back to Celebrate 35th Birthday on ‘ASAP’ after Controversial Break-up with KC Concepcion
- Christian Bautista Belies Rumor that Mark Baustista is Gay