Daniel Craig, who played ‘James Bond’ in ‘Casino Royale’ and ‘Quantum of Solace,’ had a good time visiting the Philippines.
Craig wished to extend his stay in the country because he had fun in Manila. The Hollywood actor arrived in Manila last weekend to visit his wife Rachel Weisz.
Rachel is currently in Manila, shooting the spy film ‘Bourne Legacy’ with actors Jeremy Renner and Edward Norton.
Craig boarded a flight to Hong Kong last Wednesday and was heading back to United Kingdom.
- Edward Norton Now in Philippines to Complete the Cast of ‘Bourne Legacy’
- ‘Bourne Legacy’ Stars Eat Filipino Dishes
- ‘James Bond’ Daniel Craig is also in the Philippines
- Three Local Actors are Tapped to be Part of Hollywood Film ‘Bourne Legacy’ in Manila
- The Shooting of Spy Film ‘Bourne Legacy’ Starts on Wednesday