Ignacio Iggy Arroyo, the representative of Negros Occidental is dead Thursday after life-support systems were removed from his body.
Arroyo was earlier declared ‘clinically dead’ and was only breathing with the aid of life support systems after he suffered a cardiac arrest.
Grace Ibuna, his common-law wife was with Iggy in London but
Ibuna did not give any statement to the public.
- Mike Arroyo Claims He Does not Order the Removal of Iggy Arroyo’s ‘Life Support’
- Grace Ibuna Denies Pulling the Plug on Iggy Arroyo is her Own Decision
- Alicia Morales Declares She’s the Legal Wife of Iggy Arroyo
- Grace Ibuna Loves Iggy Arroyo with All Her Heart
- Garrie Concepcion Feels Pain Like She Loses Her Own Father