Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago will join impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona on Tuesday.
Santiago joined the regular session of the Senate which has been rescheduled in the mornings to accommodate the impeachment hearings in the afternoon.
But member of her staff did not confirm if the senator would show up later this afternoon.
She wrote Senate President Juan Ponce-Enrile, presiding judge of the trial, that she could not attend the trial because she was suffering from hypertension last week.
- Kris Aquino Reveals Government Needs Miriam Santiago’s Vote over Renato Corona’s Impeachment Trial
- Sen. Miriam Santiago Makes a Remark
- Robin Padilla Urges People To Watch How Elected Officials Use Public Funds
- CJ Renato Corona Returns to the Impeachment Court in a Wheelchair
- Survey Says 73% of Pinoy Want CJ Renato Corona Convicted