Carmina Villaroel revealed that she wants to work with young actress Kim Chiu.
Villaroel gets a lot of comments, saying she and Kim Chiu look alike and she becomes curious about the said actress.
Meanwhile, Villaroel signed a contract with ABS-CBN on Monday and shared how happy she is to be a Kapamilya once again.
She feels so happy that she is back to her home where she first started. Carmina remembers her ‘Palibasa Lalaki’ and `’Abangan ang Susunod na Kabanata’ days.
Villaroel said she is glad to be reunited with the people whom she has worked with before.
Villaroel was a Kapuso talent and was part of GMA7’s first reality show, ‘Pepito Manaloto’ with Michael V.
- Anne Curtis Slapping Incident Does Not Affect Her Product Endorsements
- Kris Aquino is the Country’s Top Celebrity Endorser
- Willie Revillame Pays Nearly P64M in Income Taxes
- Richard Gomez & ‘Palibhasa Lalake Co-stars Will Host ‘Palihabhasa Tanghali’ on ABS-CBN?
- Kim Chiu: It’s an Honor to Work with Carmina Villaroel