Kris Aquino revealed that the government needs the support of Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago over the impeachment trial of Chief Justice Renato Corona.
Aquino made the declaration during her live guesting on ABS-CBN’s ‘Gandang Gabi Vice’.
During the show, someone asked Kris who she would want to date if she were a man, Senator Santiago, Gloria Arroyo or former first lady Imelda Marcos.
Kris then replied, she really has to choose Senator Miriam because they need her vote in the impeachment.
At first, Senator Santiago made an opinion that she saw nothing wrong with Corona’s impeachment after lawmakers from the House of Representatives followed due process.
Lawmakers should start hitting the books and study before they sit as judges in the impeachment trial, Santiago explained.
President Aquino has eight political allies, mostly Liberal Party members at the Upper Chamber, out of the 23 senators.
On January 16, Chief Justice Corona’s impeachment trial will begin.
- Senator Miriam Santiago will Show Up at the Impeachment Trial on Tuesday
- Pres. Rodrigo Duterte Says Kris Aquino Sends Him a Message
- Kris Aquino Prays Rosary Everyday for Brother Noy
- Ombudsman Conchita Morales Reports CJ Renato Corona has $12 Million in 82 Dollar Accounts
- Survey Says 73% of Pinoy Want CJ Renato Corona Convicted