Jinkee Pacquiao is thrilled by her new looks in the January 2012 cover of the Mega Magazine and mum over the mixed reactions generated by it.
The said magazine cover created controversies due to alleged excessive digital editing of her looks and it became a trending topic on micro-blogging site Twitter.
But Jinkee said she’s very satisfied with the result of the magazine. She even praised team she worked closely with during the photo shot.
The photo on the cover of the Mega magazine is consistent with her personal photos taken during the shoot, she added.
The Mega magazine said that the cover photo of Jinkee went through the same clean up process just like their past covers. It is a collaboration of an excellent fashion editor, photographer, makeup artist and hair stylist.
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax
- Manny Pacquiao Has Found a Gym Near the Senate
- How Manny Pacquiao Manages to ‘Drive out’ Temptations