Two of the biggest political parties in the country have already announced Grace Poe Llamanzares’ inclusion in their ticket.
President Benigno ‘Noynoy’ said that he already got Llamanzares as one of the latest additions to the Liberal Party’s (LP) senatorial ticket next year.
Juan Ponce Enrile, the Senate President also insisted that Llamanzares is already part of the United Nationalist Alliance (UNA) senatorial lineup.
Llamanzares herself reveals that she is yet to decide on the matter, and would rather let the people decide on the possibility of her running for the position.
The MTRCB chairperson denied having said yes to any of the parties, although she thanked both parties for their trust and support.
She will talk to the President first if ever she reaches a decision.
Jinggoy Estrada also promised his full support of Llamanzares’ candidacy, citing the close ties between their fathers.
Fernando Poe Jr. was a buddy of former President Joseph Estrada and Estrada supported Poe’s presidential bid in 2004.
- Mat Ranillo Delivers Money Related to Pork Barrel Scam
- Bong Revilla Sends Chocolates with a Note to Fellow Inmate Leila Delima
- Is Leila Delima Experiencing Karma for Her Previous Actions as Justice Secretary?
- Lani Mercado’s Reaction to Leila Delima’s Arrest
- Bato Dela Rosa Assures Leila De Lima’s Safety in Camp Crame