Ramgen Bautista-Revilla’s mother on Tuesday denied the allegation that her family was behind the circulation of the sex video.
Genelyn Magsaysay said that after her son was killed, the authorities had prevented them from having access to Ramgen’s personal belongings including the camera and other gadgets.
They should hide the video had they seen it. It’s a pity, her son is already dead but he’s still being humiliated.
- Genelyn Magsaysay Changes Statement that She has the Laptop but No Sex Video
- Ramgen Revilla & Janelle Manahan Alleged ‘Scandal’ Video Goes Viral Online
- Janelle Manahan is still Thankful after Latest Controversial Sex Video
- Bong Revilla Asks Ramona’s Mom Make her Return to the Country
- Janelle Manahan Says It’s Possible That Her Sex Videos W/ Ragen Revilla Will Still Be Uploaded