John Lloyd Cruz was given Derek Ramsay’s role in his latest big screen project.
Cruz portrays a character originally pegged for Ramsay in ‘The Mistress.’
He portrayed JD, a man who is too aggressive and can be described as a man of the world.
Cruz said he saw the role as challenging because he has always played the good boy and sweet when he tries to win the girl.
But in ‘The Mistress,’ JD is an adventurer, a man who does what he wants and he does not care.
Bea Alonzo, the female lead star of the said romance film opposite Cruz, shared that Cruz was able to make the character, his own.
Ronaldo Valdez and Hilda Koronel are also part of the cast.
‘The Mistress’ will hit theaters nationwide on September 12.
- ‘The Mistress’ Shows a More Daring & Mature Bea Alonzo & John Lloyd Cruz
- Angelica Panganiban Finally Reacts to John Lloyd Cruz’s Admission
- John Lloyd Cruz is Willing to Defy Anything For Love
- Bea Alonzo Plans to Tie the Knot with Zanjoe Marudo
- John Lloyd Cruz Refused to Comment on Reports Implicating Him in the Recent Breakup of Angelica Panganiban & Derek Ramsy