For the first time in seven years, Manny Pacquiao will lose a boxing match in 2012.
A boxing analyst from Sports Illustrated predicted that Manny will lose to Juan Manuel Marquez.
Pacquiao and Marquez’s careers have become as intertwined as Sugar Ray Robinson and Jake LaMotta, Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier.
The analyst said that since the mega-fight of Pacquiao against undefeated American Floyd Mayweather Jr. will not be possible until June, a fourth fight with Marquez is the only natural option.
Mayweather will be serving a jail sentence of 90 days in prison.
- Joe Frazier Passes Away after Fighting Cancer
- Manny Pacquiao Hopes to Fight Floyd Mayweather after Juan Manuel Marquez
- Floyd Mayweather Will not Give Manny Pacquiao Another Chance
- Floyd Mayweather Fights Miguel Cotto for WBA Superweight Title on May
- Floyd Mayweather Calls Manny Pacquiao about their May 5 Fight