Manny Pacquiao and his family celebrated their new year in their new mansion in Makati City.
The house which is a multimillion-peso property on Cambridge Makati’s Forbes Park, probably the most expensive gated community in the country.
Pacquiao’s new home costs a reported P388 million and was reportedly bought from a bank president. Celebrity architect Anton Mendoza has been put in charge of renovating it.
Their neighbors include the chair and CEO of GMA7 network Felipe Gozon, Senator Loren Legarda, businessman Tony Boy Cojuangco and Thai ambassador to the Philippines.
Meanwhile, Manny received a bus, as a Christmas gift from his wife, Jinkee Pacquiao.
- Jinkee Can Now Say ‘Hi’ to Krista
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax
- The Story Behind Richard Gomez & Lucy Torres’ Forbes Park’s Home