‘Enteng ng Ina Mo,’ the fantasy film of Vic Sotto and Ai-ai de las Alas still leads in the box office, in this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF).
It earned more than P90 million in ticket sales during its first day of release. The MMFF executive committee said the film raked in P91.8 million since it premiered on Christmas Day.
Ramon ‘Bong’ Revilla’s ‘Panday 2’ earned P51.5 million, got the second place, followed by Kris Aquino’s horror film ‘Segunda Mano’ that earned P46.9 million and Regal Films’ ‘Shake, Rattle and Roll XIII’ with P22.7 million.
Ranked fifth with P20.8 million is Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo’s ‘My Househusband: Ikaw Na!
This year’s MMFF Best Picture, Laguna Governor ER Ejercito’s ‘Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story’ earned P7.9 million and Maricel Soriano and Gabby Concepcion’s ‘Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow’ got the last slot with only P4 million in ticket sales.
- Kris Aquino & Dindong Dantes are Producing the Movie ‘Segunda Mano’
- Anne Curtis Slapping Incident Does Not Affect Her Product Endorsements
- Kris Aquino is the Country’s Top Celebrity Endorser
- Ai-Ai Gives In Best Actress Trophy to Nora Aunor
- Judy Ann Santos Will Take Ai-Ai de las Alas’s Role in Vic Sotto-Bong Revilla’s MMFF Movie