The entertainment magazine, Star Studio listed down the young stars who made it big in 2011.
The son of veteran actors Cesar Montano and Teresa Loyzaga, Diego Loyzaga is the first in its roster. Loyzaga was cited in his performance in the remake of ‘Mara Clara’ of ABS-CBN.
He then, joined the cast of the teen show, ‘Growing Up’ as his second project.
Daniel Padilla, the nephew of Robin Padilla was also cited, who became known when he was paired with Kathryn Bernardo in ‘Growing Up.’
The youngest son of Rudy Fernandez and Lorna Tolentino, Renz also grabbed the public eye, when he was teamed up with Kim Chiu in an episode of ‘Your Song,’ a Sunday program.
The younger sister of Anne Curtis, Jasmine also made a breakthrough by landing a lead role in the remake of ‘Utol Kong Hoodlum.’
Coleen Garcia and Ritz Azul are also notable young stars who made a name in 2011.
- Kathryn Bernardo has the Qualities of Daniel Padilla’s Ideal Girl
- Diego Loyzaga Puzzles Fans when He Goes After Dad Cesar Montano on Social Media
- What Are the Qualities of Daniel Padilla that Kathryn Bernardo Likes?
- Robin Padilla is Proud of His Nephew Daniel Padilla
- Julia Montes Plans to Build New House for Her Family