Ex-congressman and concert producer Ronald Singson will focus on business rather than politics should his release from Hong Kong prison materialize on Jan. 14, 2012.
The statement is released by Singson’s father, Ilocos Sur governor Luis ‘Chavit’ Singson,
and also echoed by his brother, Ryan Singson, who occupied his post as Ilocos Sur representative via a special election following Ronald’s resignation earlier this year.
His father looks forward to bond again with Ronald, who was sentenced to 18 months in prison in Hong Kong last year for possession of illegal drugs.
Right after his release, the Singson family will hold a thanksgiving mass and a simple get-together.
On the other hand, Ronald’s supposed ex-girlfriend, Lovi Poe, won’t be in Hong Kong to welcome him back to the outside world because Lovi wants to give Ronald’s family more time to spend with him.
The real score between Lovi and Ronald remains uncertain amid earlier reports that they’ve called it quits. When Lovi was asked on the matter, the former said, it’s hard for her to say anything, for now she only thinks of herself. She’s still young ad she’ll see what will happen in the future.
- Ronald Singson is Trying to Win Back Lovi Poe’s Heart?
- Can Lovi Poe Still Manage to Focus on Career Now that Ronald Singson is Back?
- Lovi Poe has Hectic Work Schedule in January & Won’t have Time for Ronald Singson
- Lovi Poe Only Believes in Companionship
- Lovi Poe is Being Seen With Ex-Boyfriend Ronald Singson