TV5 denies that they are signing up Claudine Barretto.
Perci Intalan, TV5’s head of creative and entertainment production denied that Barretto has been offered a long-term contract with the No. 3 network.
Intalan said that there are no talks about future projects yet for the former Kapamilya star.
Barretto was reportedly filming an episode of a drama anthology that airs on TV5.
People speculate that the actress is scheduled to become a talent of the said network.
Cristy Fermin allegedly confirmed the actress’ rumored transfer.
But Intalan said that there was a role suited for Claudine and they got them for that episode.
The actress was a contract artist of the Kapamilya network for 17 years, before she signed an exclusive contract with GMA-7 in 2009.
Meanwhile, Claudine and husband Raymart Santiago have still an ongoing legal battle with Ramon Tulfo.
- Randy Santiago is so Disappointed in Claudine Barretto
- NAIA Lady Guard Affirms Ramon ‘Mon’ Tulfo’s Claims Against Santiago Couple
- Raymart Santiago & Claudine Barretto are Offering Reward to Whoever Can Give Them Complete Video
- Claudine Barretto is Merely Playing Up when She Appears with a Cane in Press Conference?
- Ramon Tulfo Wants to Thank the Person Who Records the Video of the Brawl