Ogie Alcacid and Jillian Ward’s show, ‘Daldalita’ tops the ratings in their time slot.
Ward, playing as ‘Daldalita’ is now at the Ocean Adventure Park in Subic and her animal friends Daisy the Duck, Bobby the Pig and Kirat, the Rat hitch a ride with their neighbor to get to Subic where they are happily reunited.
Ogie, portraying as Mateo misses Daldalita and follows her in the mansion of her adopted parents but security guards there arrest him.
Demi played by Isabel Granada advises him not to visit Daldalita ever again.
Meanwhile, Ogie’s daughters are excited about their baby brother, Nathaniel.
Alcasid’s two daughters with Michelle Van Eimeren, Leila and Sarah are now both are eager to see their baby brother.
They always ask new pictures to see how their brother looks. Regine is breastfeeding Nathaniel.
- Regine Velasquez has a Good Relationship with Step Daughter Leila Alcasid
- Ogie Alcasid’s Daughter is Now in Ph
- Regine Velasquez Does Not Allow Ogi Alcasid’s Daughter to Enter Showbiz
- Regine Velasquez Supports Son If He will Enter the Industry
- Ogie Alcasid & Michelle Van Eimeren are Still Sweet with Each Other