Ariel Villasanta and Cristina Castillo Decena want to get married in ten countries and so far they’ve already tied the knot in three countries: Hongkong, Japan and Thailand.
They would have exchanged vows in Las Vegas last month, November but encountered a little problem.
Next year, they plan to exchange ‘I Do’s’ in Las Vegas or Alaska.
She added that they also plan to tie the knot in Paris, in Russia, Indonesia, and other countries but their final and grandest wedding will be held at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Hotel, also next year, 2012.
Cristina Castillo Decena was once making headlines into the entertainment scene when she and then partner Phillip Salvador had a nasty quarrel that reached in courts.
She charged that Phillip owed her several millions of pesos.
Cristina was already a successful businesswoman who made her millions in real estate.
She had fallen for a few men but Ariel is very different from them.
Ariel Villasanta is part of the comic duo Ariel and Maverick.
- Cristina Decena and Ariel Villasanta – Still Happy with Each Other
- Coco Martin & Julia Montes May Confirm their Relationship Anytime Soon
- Billy Crawford & Coleen Garcia Have Decided to Tie the Knot on Summer 2018
- Vic Sotto’s Youngest Daughter Ties the Knot with Jed Llanes
- Arci Muñoz Has a Sad Christmas this Year