Manny Pacquiao will celebrate his birthday on December 17 with ‘Manny Pacquiao Shining at 33’ as the theme of his party celebration.
It will be a star-studded affair and the party will have a royal touch because the Prince of Brunei is invited to grace the occasion, though the Prince has not yet confirmed his attendance.
Pacquiao’s coach Freddie Roach and Top Rank big boss Bob Arum will also grace the Hollywood-inspired party.
The event will be held at the KCC Convention Center in Sarangani, General Santos City, at around 7 p.m.
An event coordinator from Cebu will oversee his birthday celebration with Bayani Agbayari, Paolo Contis, Long Mejia and Geselle Sanchez will serve as hosts.
- Timothy Bradley Says Manny Pacquiao Will Lose
- Manny Pacquiao is Still Open for a Match with Floyd Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Dares Manny Pacquiao to Fight with Him on May 5
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- British Boxer Khan Advises Manny Pacquiao to Think of Retiring Soon