Rhian Ramos gave a comment on DJ Mo Twister’s video diary, which said she allegedly had an abortion done in Singapore last July.
When Ramos learned about the video via Twitter, she was shocked and very hurt. She could not think that Mo would say all those things in a video.
While its authenticity is still in question, it has made damaging effects on Rhian.
Ramos has expressed her desire to take a leave of absence and rest a little bit to forget the controversial issue.
But it would take a while before she could move on and one hopes that her fans stick with her.
She should have listened to her parents, the lesson she learned. The family knows what’s best for her.
- Rhian Ramos Takes a Short Break from Show Business
- Rhian Ramos Files Temporary Protection Oder Suit Against Mo Twister
- Mo Twister Asks Apology to Rhian Ramos & GMA Network over ‘Video Diary’
- Rhian Ramos & KC Montero Confirm that They Already Ended Their Relationship
- Rhian Ramos Describes Her Relationship With KC Montero as Perfect