Angel Locsin is happy to join Robin Padilla and Vhong Navarro in her first sit com ‘Toda Max.’
Locsin plays the role of Vhong’s girlfriend Isabel Padausdos. This is the second time that Angel is working with Robin.
The first was in GMA Network’s 2007 adventure series, ‘Asian Treasures.’
Locsin gets the special treatment from her male co-stars and affirms, what most actresses say about Robin, who takes care of his female co-stars on the set.
Angel reveals that she has still to learn the ‘ropes’ because this is her first time to do a comedy role.
However, she finds it as a refreshing change from the previous roles like drama and action.
She feels relaxed on the set because of the light and funny scenes they shoot.
‘Toda Max’ is aired every Saturday on ABS-CBN after ‘Maalaala Mo Kaya.’
- Angel Locsin & Phil Younghusband are Now Officially On
- Working with Angel Locsin is Dream Come True for Vhong Navarro
- Robin Padilla’s ‘Toda Max’ is Now the No. 1 Sitcom in the Country
- Angel Locsin Remains Loyal to ABS-CBN
- Angel Locsin: ‘Labeling’ Isn’t Important In Her Relationship with Phil Younghusband