Sarah Geronimo said that she is not the highest paid artist of ABS-CBN Sunday noontime variety show, ‘ASAP Rocks.’
Sarah said during a presscon/fashion show for a clothing brand on Dec. 7.
The singer explained that with the presence of Zsa Zsa Padilla, Martin Nievera and Gary Valenciano, she can’t believe that she is the highest paid in the show.
She is just fortunate that she is performing in ‘ASAP,’ together with great singers.
Sarah also revealed that her finances are still being handled by her mother, Divine but soon she will be the one to control her own savings.
She said that she can’t give details how much she earns for her projects.
Sarah is now happy and closer with her leading man, Gerald Anderson, who she described as kind and handsome.
She and Gerald have a movie, ‘Won’t Last a Day without You,’ which is currently showing in theaters.
A Sarah-John Lloyd Cruz reunion movie is reportedly due in early 2012. Their last movies were ‘A Very Special Love’ and ‘You Changed My Life’ in 2008 and 2009, respectively.
- Sarah Geronimo Confirms Project With John Lloyd Cruz
- John Lloyd Cruz is the Movie ‘Box Office King’
- Gerald Anderson Wishes To Be Sarah’s First On-Screen Kiss
- Sarah Geronimo And Gerard Anderson In A Movie ‘Catch Me…I’m In Love
- Sarah Geronimo is Somewhat Ready to Do a Kissing Scene for a Movie with John Lloyd Cruz