Judy Ann Santos, the actress and television host said she is open to do another television series by next year.
Santos is more than willing to have another television project, as long as it will not affect her schedule as a full-time mom.
She said her preferred working hours have a cut-off at 12 midnight.
Santo’s top priority at the moment is her family, and that she wants to spend as much time possible with them, especially with her kids.
She stressed that since she was 8 years old, she has been working until wee hours of the morning, so this this time, she wants to spend it with her family.
Her last television project was ABS-CBN’s ‘Habang May Buhay’ in 2010, wherein she worked with Gina Alajar and Derek Ramsay.
Santos is currently hosting the cooking show ‘Junior Master Chef: Pinoy Edition.’
- Judy Ann Santos is Ready to have Another Baby
- Judy Ann Santos is Hosting a Cooking Show
- Direct Ramsey’s Promise To Angelica Panganiban ‘To Show Her The World’
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli’s Enrolling in Culinary School: A Preparation to Settle Down Soon?
- Ryan Agoncillo Welcomes Judy Ann Santos to Their New Home