Gerard Anderson likes his leading lady in Catch Me, I’m In Love, Sarah Geronimo.
Gerard says, Sarah has acomplished a lot but she has still modesty in behavior.She is humble. He likes Sarah’s humility. It is an admirable quality because not many people have it.
Sarah Geronimo is not linked to anyone because her mother, Divine is always on the ‘watch’.
Gerard is a housemate from the reality show, Pinoy Big Brother – Teen Edition. Sarah started in Pen-Pen de Sarapen, Ang TV and Next.
Gerald also confirms that he’s single and unattached, after his ‘rumored’ romantic involvement with Kim Chiu. But Gerald says he has no plans yet of courting Sarah Geronimo.
He is busy with their movie, Catch Me, I’m In Love which will be shown on March 23. Aside from that movie project, Gerald has TV series, Buhawi Jack.
- Gerald Anderson Admits Kim Chiu is His First Love
- Kim Chiu Plays It Cool About the Video Circulating Online
- Gerald Anderson Thinks He’s Mature Now to Give ‘Love Advice’ to Sarah Geronimo
- Kim Congratulates Gerald & Sarah Over Their Blockbuster Movie
- Maja Salvador and Matteo Guidicelli Lead Stars of ‘Basted’