Sharon Cuneta has finally made another journey of her career when after some months of keeping the public guessing, she is now in TV5.
Cuneta signed a five-year exclusive contract with TV5 on Tuesday, November 22.
The other details of the contract are not disclosed but she will have a reunion film with Gabby under Studio 5 and Viva Entertainment, a daily show hosting, and a reality based program on TV5.
Plans are also being discussed regarding Sharon’s birthday celebration early next year.
Meanwhile, Cuneta was a local trending topic in Twitter on Wednesdays, hours after she signed the alleged P1 billion contract.
As a result, the TV5 executive is confident of Sharon’s star quality.
Former ABS-CBN contract stars like Mariel Rodriguez, Jasmine Curtis and Ruffa Rodriguez welcomed Cuneta’s move.
The stars expressed surprise over the reported P1-billion contract of the veteran actress.
- Sharon Cuneta Decides to Leave the Micro-Blogging Site
- Sharon Cuneta Warns that She May Talk & Tell the Whole Story of Piolo Pascual & KC Concepcion?
- Sharon Cuneta Leaves ABS-CBN & Signs P1 Billion Contract with TV5?
- Vilma Santos is Not Using a Twitter Account
- KC Concepcion Admires Paulo Avelino For His Passion