Manny Pacquiao got a warm welcome at the airport Monday morning a week after his controversial fight with Mexican challenger Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas, Nevada.
He arrived onboard Philippine Airlines flight PR103 from Los Angeles, California together with his wife Jinky and the Pacman’s entourage.
Lito Atienzo, the former Manila mayor was also at the airport to welcome the boxing champion.
The Pacquiao kids: Jimwell, Michael, Princess and Queenie were holding banners, eagerly awaited for their parents to emerge from the arrival concourse after the aircraft finally arrived at 8:40am.
Pacquiao is hearing mass at the Quiapo Church without having the traditional motorcade and parade.
- Lito Atienza Thinks Manny Pacquiao Should Concentrate on Boxing & Forget Presidency for Now
- Manny Pacquiao Shall Prove That He Can Still Continue Boxing
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Manny Pacquiao Wins in a Unanimous Decision
- Manny Pacquiao is Seeking a Fifth Fight Against Juan Manuel Marquez