Jinkee Pacquiao said that if she will be given a chance, she prefers to have Gerald Anderson as her leading man.
Gerald Anderson is from General Santos like Sam Milby, Alden Richards and her husband Manny, Jinkee explained.
This is if she likes to do a movie or join showbiz but she does not want to do a film to avoid intrigues and controversy although she agrees to have her husband as her leading man.
Meanwhile, Gerald Anderson is currently part of the series, ‘Budoy,’ where he portrays the role of a boy suffering from delayed mental development.
- Jinkee Pacquiao Likes Gerald Anderson as a Leading Man
- Celebrity Moms Carmina Villaroel & Jinkee Pacquiao Share Joys for Children’s Recognition Rites
- Manny Pacquiao & Jinkee Pacquiao are Now Proud Franchise Owners of Davao-grown Coffee Shop
- Jinkee Pacquiao Stays Calm when She Receives Death Internet Hoax
- Manny Pacquiao Has Found a Gym Near the Senate