Amir ‘King’ Khan, the British boxer will tell his good friend and sparring partner, Manny Pacquiao, to consider retirement soon.
Khan saw Pacquiao’s struggle to retain his World Boxing Organization welterweight title clash against rival Juan Manuel Marquez of Mexico last November 12 in Las Vegas.
Khan said Marquez won the bout by one or two rounds, but the judges gave it to Pacquiao via a controversial majority decision.
Freddie Roach, the five-time Trainer of the the Year, trained Khan and Pacquiao.
In spite of Pacquiao’s victory, Khan thinks that the Filipino boxer should seriously consider his future plans in the sport, consider retirement and not go so long.
Manny should do some ‘serious thinking’ because Pacquiao was only lucky to escape with a win against Marquez on his recent fight with Marquez.
Manny should stop fighting because these ‘fights’ might take some of the gloss of his great legacy as the best fighter in the world.
- Timothy Bradley Says Manny Pacquiao Will Lose
- Freddie Roach Believes Timothy Bradley is Too Slow & Lacking in Power to Beat Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Manny Pacquiao is Seeking a Fifth Fight Against Juan Manuel Marquez
- Timothy Bradley Says He’s Ready to Shock the World on Sunday