Manny Pacquiao’s recent boxing victory over Juan Manuel Marquez on November 12, was not met with festivity that usually follows his victories.
The people in the crowd and viewers who watched the fight, showed great displeasure at the result.
Most of Pacquiao’s fans, across the globe and in the country shared different views.
They believed that Mexican boxer, Juan Manuel Marquez won the fight or it should have been declared a draw.
There were only fewer people believed that Pacquiao won the fight and not everyone was happy, unlike in the past results of his fights, where people rejoiced in jubilation and cheered when Pacquiao’s victory was announced.
Most people walked out immediately after the 12th and last round and did not care to wait for the result because they believed Pacquiao lost the fight.
Jinkee, Pacquiao’s wife was even caught in the camera, she seemed surprised at the results.
People’s ‘festivity mood’ when the ring announcer said that Pacquiao is still the WBO Welterweight champion of the world did not last long because it was only a sigh of relief and not a convincing belief of Pacquiao’s ‘victory.’
The truth will not always set Manny free because the fight was not one of his best performances.
- How Manny Pacquiao Manages to ‘Drive out’ Temptations
- Manny Pacquiao Buys P25-Million Yacht as Surprise Christmas Gift for Jinkee & his Family
- Manny Pacquiao Opens a New Family Business in Gensan
- Manny Pacquiao Flies Homes Today Without the Usual Thrill & Excitement
- Jinkee Pacquiao has Nothing to Say to the Press Anymore