Manny Pacquiao, the pound for pound king was in his usual self while promoting his third fight with Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez last weekend at the MGM Grand.
Manny humbly talked about the fight and stressed that both of them are now ready to fight.
Juan Manuel Marquez did not utter even a word of trash when it was his turn and he was all praises and respect for his celebrated opponent.
Marquez said, he does not like talking outside the ring because he does his ‘talking’ inside the ring. But when he talked with the Hispanic media, his words were hot and spicy.
Meanwhile, Freddie Roach said Marquez is armed to the teeth but Pacquiao is ever ready for any eventuality and the fight will have lots of fireworks on Sunday.
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Timothy Bradley Says Manny Pacquiao Will Lose
- Timothy Bradley Says He’s Ready to Shock the World on Sunday
- Freddie Roach Believes Timothy Bradley is Too Slow & Lacking in Power to Beat Manny Pacquiao
- Freddie Roach: Manny Pacquiao’s Religious Transformation Has More Plus Than Minuses