Bob Arum said that the issue of drug testing is no longer an issue because Manny Pacquiao has already agreed to such a demand.
He added that it seemed that Floyd Mayweather is no longer interested to face Pacquiao in the ring.
Floyd has no intention of fighting Manny. When people say, why don’t you fight Pacquiao, he says take the test, take the test.
Arum, was just reacting to reports some few days ago that Mayweather’s camp has secured a May 5, 2012 date for him to return to the ring.
Meanwhile, Pacquiao will face Juan Mauel Marquez for the third time on Sunday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- Boxer Timothy Bradley is the Best Alternate of Floyd Mayweather to Fight Manny Pacquiao
- Floyd Mayweather Dares Manny Pacquiao to Fight with Him on May 5
- Manny Pacquiao & Floyd Mayweather are Going to Slug it Out in Novemver 2012
- Australian’s Welterweight Jeff Horn is Manny Pacquiao’s Next Boxing Opponent
- Manny Pacquiao Still Needs the Money