Maria Venus Raj, the 2010 fourth runner-up of Miss Universe, is confident that Dianne Necio, the Philippines’ representative will bring home the crown in the upcoming Miss International Pageant.
Necio, placed first runner-up to Raj in last year’s Binibining Pilipinas Pageant.
Raj is very positive, Necio will bring home the crown.
She thinks Necio’s edge over the other contestants, is that she has the ‘Pinay’ physical features and has the drive to win.
The Miss International pageant will be held on November 6 in Chengdu, China.
- Venus Raj is Satistied with Shamcey’s Slot in 2011 Miss Universe
- Miss Universe Top Nine Candidates
- Miss Universe Says ‘How to Become a Queen in Real Life’
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Will Join Manny Pacquiao As Tourism Ambassador During Miss U Pageant
- KC Concepcion’s Sister is Sweden’s Representative in Ms Earth Pageant