Manny Pacquiao is not yet thinking about the comments made by Floyd Mayweather’s camp.
It’s about their possible fight in May 2012.
Pacquiao said, there’s no problem, as long as it’s okay with the promoter.
He will think about it after Marquez’s fight.
Pacquiao is only thinking of his fight with Marquez on November 12.
Meanwhile, Mayweather’s adviser announces that they want to make a mega fight in May next year and they will do everything to make it happen.
- Boxer Timothy Bradley is the Best Alternate of Floyd Mayweather to Fight Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao to Lose in 2012 Boxing Match with Juan Manuel Marquez?
- Ricky Hatton Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. will Easily Beat Manny Pacquiao
- Promoter Bob Arum Does not Want a Pacquiao-Mayweather Bout
- Trainer Freddie Roach Confirms He Over-trains Manny Pacquiao