Senator Bong Revilla Jr. asked Genelyn Magsaysay, to make her daughter Ramona Revilla, return to the country.
This is to face the allegations that she had conspired to kill her elder brother Ramgen Revilla.
Ramona flew to Hong Kong aboard a Cathay Pacific flight CX902 and left the country on Friday.
Earlier she retracted her statement to the police that Ramgen’s killers abducted her.
The Bureau of Immigration officials said that Ramona might be in Turkey because she indicated that she is a resident of Istanbul, Turkey on her pre-departure card.
- Genelyn Magsaysay Denies they’re Behind the Circulation of the Video
- Ramon Joseph Revilla Likes to Bring Legal Charges Against Police Authorities
- Janelle Manahan Says It’s Possible That Her Sex Videos W/ Ragen Revilla Will Still Be Uploaded
- Ramgen Revilla & Janelle Manahan Alleged ‘Scandal’ Video Goes Viral Online
- Janelle Manahan is still Thankful after Latest Controversial Sex Video