Stefanie Walmsley is the pride of Eat Bulaga.
Stefanie is a Filipino-American producer who won in the prestigious Oscar Awards, as Best Short Film (Live Action) in their movie, God Is Love.
She grew up in Cebu and transferred to Metro Manila to study at Brent International School.
She started her showbiz career in the popular noontime show, Eat Bulaga and went to US to pursue her studies and ventured in producing short films.
Vic Sotto, and the rest of the Eat Bulaga ‘dabarkas’ are very proud of Stefanie’s achievement because she started in Eat Bulaga.
God of Love is directed by a new York filmaker, Luke Matheny. It received good reviews because of its clear christian message.
Stefanie Walmsley has two other Filipino-American co-producers, Stephen Dypiangco and Gigi Dement.
- Ryzza Mae Dizon is Very Lucky
- Willie Revillame Will Fold Up Show to Host A New Noontime Program Starting January
- Pia Guanio is Expecting a Baby Girl
- Solenn Heussaff Might Be Source of Friction Between Vic Sotto & Pauleen Luna in Eat Bulaga?
- Vic Sotto is Allegedly Thinking About Running as Mayor of Quezon City