Manny Pacquiao swears to fans that there will be fireworks at Juan Manuel Marquez fight in Las Vegas on November 12.
Pacquiao vows, this time it must be an explosive fight with Marquez when they meet for the third time.
Meanwhile, Freddie Roach, Pacquiao’s trainer, cautions Pacquiao, and insists that Marquez may have the counter-punching style to give the Filipino a problem.
Their previous two bouts had been engaging battles, although Marquez maintained that he won the 2 fights, despite a draw in their first encounter and lost in a split decision in the second.
Pacquiao, looks in good shape after opening his training and open workout.
He said that Marquez has made alibis about not winning their two previous fights. Those alibis made Pacquiao even more motivated for their coming fight.
Pacquiao wants to end all doubts that Marquez won in their past fights and who is the better fighter.
- Manny Pacquiao Promises to Continue Fighting Because His Time is Not Yet Over
- Timothy Bradley Says Manny Pacquiao Will Lose
- Timothy Bradley Says He’s Ready to Shock the World on Sunday
- Freddie Roach Believes Timothy Bradley is Too Slow & Lacking in Power to Beat Manny Pacquiao
- Trainer Freddie Roach Confirms He Over-trains Manny Pacquiao