Authorities are informed that Angel Capili, the suspect in killing Charice Pempengco’s father send surrender feelers.
Charice’s father, Ricky Pempengco was stabbed to death in Laram, San Pedro, Laguna on Monday night.
Capili gave hint to surrender but with a condition that he would not be hurt, a Laguna police director Senior Superintendent said in an interview.
There is still no definite time, on when the suspect will surrender.
Earlier, a reward of P200,000 would be given to anybody who could give a lead for the arrest of Capili.
Pempengco’s wake is being held at the Divine Mercy Chapel in Tunasan, Muntinlupa City.
- Remains of Charice Pempenco’s Dad is Now Open to the Public
- Charice or Jake Zyrus Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery
- Goodbye Charice Pempengco & Welcome Jake Zyrus!
- Charice Pempengco Experiences Depression after Break-up with Partner Alyssa Quijano
- Charice Pempengco Is Now Listed In The Guinness World Record