Sharon Cuneta revealed that after Gabby Concepcion, she and Dingdong Avanzado dated.
This was during the Monday episode of her afternoon talk show, ‘Sharon: Kasama Mo, Kapatid.’
Avanzado was welcomed by Sharon as one of her guests for the program’s Father’s Day special.
After he performed his first hit single, ‘Maghihintay Sa ‘Yo’ he admitted that he was inspired by Cuneta to write the song.
The singer thanked Sharon and said that the said song was his very first composition and Sharon was her inspiration when he wrote that song.
The two first met on the set of the defunct musical variety program ‘The Sharon Cuneta Show’ on IBC 13, 25 years ago.
Sharon was his biggest crush, Avanzado admitted. He was on the backstage when Sharon introduced herself to him.
That first meeting would eventually lead to dates, Sharon said.
Meanwhile, Avanzado is now married to singer Jessa Zaragoza, with whom he has a daughter and Cuneta is now married to Francis ‘Kiko’ Pangilinan, with whom she has three kids.
Avanzado is ‘The Original Prince of Pop.’ He has also released a new album, ‘Download,’ to celebrate his 25th anniversary in the music industry.
- KC Concepcion Keeps Her Hands Off When It Comes to Paulo’s Son
- Sharon Cuneta’s Daily Talk Show on TV5 will Start on May 14
- Allen Covert is Now the New Owner of Sharon Cuneta’s US Mansion
- Aly Borromeo Wins the Heart of KC Concepcion’s Family
- Sharon Cuneta & Gabby Concepcion Have a Reunion Project in Big Screen